The U.S. Education Department (ED) created the Green Ribbon Schools program to recognize schools that are creating healthy and sustainable learning environments and teaching environmental literacy.
Alert Solutions enables PowerSchool users to dispense with paper in favor of sending messages home electronically with its SwiftK12 school notification system.
Go Green w/ Paperless Communication: Email, Voice, Text & Social Media
- HTML email capabilities allow schools to create and send well-designed newsletters without the need to print.
- Instead of handing out flyers for an upcoming fundraiser or SAT course, attach the document to an email message before sending.
- Use the Hot Keys Feature for voice to confirm attendance for the next field trip instead of handing out a sign-up sheet or permission slip.
This affords PowerSchool users 3 distinct benefits:
- Reduce costs – eliminate printing costs and mailing costs.
- Help the environment by going paperless with email, voice and text messages.
- Ensure your message is delivered with detailed, real-time reporting.
Check out more SwiftK12 Applications.