Fast. Secure. Reliable. When it comes to keeping students safe and parents informed, K-12 schools need a school notification system to perform when needed.
Backed by SwiftReach’s Notification Delivery Network (NDN™), SwiftK12 users will experience mission-critical message delivery speeds along with the reliability of a highly-secure and fully-redundant network. Here are the details:
Secure and Reliable Network
– Four Fully-Redundant Tier 3/4 Data Centers – Eliminates Down Time!
– Built to Scale with High-Availability Architecture to Ensure Reliable Message Delivery
– Data is Secured Using SHA2 & 2048 Bit Encryption
Rapid Message Delivery
– Supports 30,000 Simultaneous Voice Calls and 2,000 Text Messages per Second
– Intelligent Routing Capabilities Designed to Maximize Speed
– SLAs with Telco Carriers Ensures Fast Delivery
– Adjusts Voice Call Speed to Accommodate the Capabilities of Local Phone Networks
– Email Throttling to Conform to Different Throughput Requirements of Various ISPs
– Reliably Delivering Emergency Alerts and General Notifications for Schools Since 2006
– Currently Supporting More Than 1,200 Schools and 2,500,000 Students Worldwide
For more information, download our Security Parameters Worksheet.